Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Freedom

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Don't let the title fool you; this post is not a philosophical, early fourth of July discussion on the benefits of living in a free country. Or anything similar. Instead, it's about what you would probably expect if you knew that I took my final final for my Spanish class today. Yes that's right: today's post is about the freedom of not having Spanish class any longer.

It's such a good feeling, knowing that classes are over with, and for the next two months I have nothing to do but enjoy my summer. Theoretically these next two months should include a job, but I'm not entirely sure it will be able to, since it is only two months and employers tend not to hire for such a short time frame. But we'll see. Right now I'd like to simply bask in the wonderful feeling of freedom, freedom from Spanish forever. Oh it's a feeling to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment