Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Last Week of Classes

Monday, June 7, 2010

There's nothing more satisfying than knowing that you're almost done with something you wish had ended a long time ago, except when it actually ends. Since I still have six Spanish classes left, I only have the knowledge of the end at the moment. But that's a happy enough prospect for me!

It probably seems like I really hate Spanish, but I promise I'm not as negative as I seem. I really do like the fact that I am semi-fluent-ish (though I use that term loosely). I just don't particularly appreciate going to class to learn how to be semi-fluent-ish. After seven and a half years of going to Spanish class, I think it's understandable that I might be a little tired of it. Which is why I'm so grateful that's it's almost over! Once this term ends, I'll be forever done with Spanish class. So I'm sure you can imagine why I'm grateful for this, the last full week of classes. After this week, I have one more class, a few finals, and freedom! The prospect is extremely exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment