Friday, June 11, 2010

The One Hundredth Post

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today is my one hundredth post. One hundred. Can you believe it? Because I sure can't! I'm an awful journal keeper, and I was actually a little bit worried about this project when I began it; I wasn't sure I'd actually make it past day two, let alone to day one hundred. But I did. I think it's a miracle.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm feeling rather proud of myself at the moment. I'm actually sticking to one of my goals! It doesn't matter that this goal has absolutely no bearing on the important aspects of my life; I am sticking to it, and that's all that matters. Baby steps - if I can keep going with this, it will give me practice to keep going with my more important decisions. At least that's the theory. Hopefully it's a good one.

I'm not entirely sure how to phrase what I'm grateful for tonight; I guess it's my one hundredth post. Reaching this semi-momentous milestone has restored my faith in my goal-keeping ability, which I am determined to keep up for the next 265 days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment