Monday, April 19, 2010

Balloons

I am convinced that I could not be having a better college experience. It's definitely had its ups and downs, and times when it seems impossible, but overall I couldn't ask for anything better.

What triggered this sentimentality? Tonight's latest episode of random roommate adventures takes the blame. I'm not entirely sure how the idea came up (though I vaguely remember Maren suggesting it), but tonight we decided to write wishes on balloons and release them into the atmosphere. Crazy? Check. Random? Definitely. Totally amazing? Absolutely. It also turned out to be quite the touching end to Maren, Hanna, Sam, and my time together as roommates, since this is the last full day of all living in the same apartment. That's a rather depressing thought. Though it's good to know that our time together ended well. So I'm grateful for our balloons, our final roommate adventure.


Before the grand release of our wishes.


And there they go.


Watching them go. It was rather torturous on the neck.


Roommates. It's been a good two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment