Thursday, April 29, 2010

'Forced' Invites

Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm generally not one for Facebook chat. Most of the time, unless it's 1:26 in the morning, I don't feel like going to bed, and have nothing better to do, I prefer to check my Facebook and then get off.

However, today my cousin started chatting with me, and she's always fun to talk to. I've been out of town for several weeks, so I haven't had the opportunity to go over for popcorn and Extreme Home Makeover in a while. Luckily for me, my other cousin had just gotten in town, and she was going over for dinner tonight, so I got an invite too. Actually, I believe I was told I had to come over of my aunt would never forgive me, but still - an invite nonetheless. I grateful that I have family in town, and that occasionally, they 'force' me to come over.

No comments:

Post a Comment