Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tandem Biking

Today was my twentieth birthday, and it was quite possibly the best birthday I've ever had. It began with a dozen red roses as a wake-up call, followed by a very nice Denny's breakfast. And then the best part . . .

We went tandem biking! I was so excited about it, because I've never been before, and for some reason it's always been a life goal of mine. Now I can say I've successfully completed a life goal, while discovering a wonderful form of exercise in the process. I didn't even know that was possible to do. And I have never had so much fun on a bike. It was by far the best birthday activity I've ever done, and makes me even more excited for the other birthday surprise that's taking place in the next few days, whatever it is. Today I'm grateful for whoever invented tandem bikes; I'm convinced he was a genius.


On the bike. We're practically pros.

No comments:

Post a Comment