Saturday, April 17, 2010

Productive Saturdays

I don't feel much like writing today. I blame it on the fact that I'm writing-ed out, which is a frequent hazard of the English major. So we'll keep this simple.

I'm grateful for Saturdays, especially the productive ones. Like today. I got up and headed to the laundromat, where I spent an unhealthy amount of money on three weeks' worth of laundry (remind me to do my laundry more often next time). I then studied for and took my Spanish final, which went relatively well, except for the random Spanish words that a forgot (who knew that huelga means strike? Not me). My day then took a bit of an unproductive turn when Maren, Hanna, and I went to the park for an hour (though technically I did take a nap, which I count as productive). Following the park excursion, we had roommate bonding time by watching Bride Wars (and Dan In Real Life, but that's beyond the point). And I prepared my Relief Society lesson, so it all worked out for the best. Overall, my Saturday=success.

No comments:

Post a Comment