Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finals Week

I legitimately like finals week, even though I absolutely hate finals. Finals week has always been the most relaxing time of the semester for me because all I have to do is do a little studying, take a few tests, and throw all my stuff in boxes, and I have more than a week to do it. The actual work part isn't the best, but the rest of the week is practically amazing.

And today I finished my finals, meaning that I have a whole week of nothingness before I have to go back to school. I can't even express how much I'm looking forward to it, especially since I have a super exciting surprise ahead of me, and since my birthday is tomorrow.

My last day of being a teenager. I'm not sure how I feel about that. But, since there's nothing I can actually do about it, I suppose I better get used to the idea. I'd better make the most of my last juvenile hour and a half, and since I'm so thankful for finals week, I don't think it'll be hard to find something celebratory to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment