Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hump Day

I successfully made it through Hump Day. I'm not entirely sure how, but I did. In the words of my roommate: "This day feels like it's lasted all week." And I couldn't agree more. (For those curious few, Hump Day is the midpoint of the week. By week I mean school week, which makes Wednesday Hump Day.)

This day has been rather rough. Hump Day is always a hard day, but during those weeks when I'm living for the weekend, it seems that much harder. Like this week, for example. Luckily the weather today was beautiful (though a little chilly), which definitely helped. I think if it had been snowing, I would have curled up in my bed with my elephant and refused to leave. But it wasn't, and I didn't.

So today, I'm grateful for Hump Day because, though a lot of soapy water and a few tissues were involved, I made it through. Which means I'm one day closer to the weekend. And I couldn't be happier about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment