Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Little Engine That Could

I don't think I've ever been more ready for anything in my life than I am for this semester to be over. Not that this semester has been bad; it's actually been quite possibly the best semester of my college career. However, it has been LONG. And at the moment, it is STRESSFUL. So I'm ready for it to be done. Just two more weeks of classes. That's all. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. It's all about endurance.

Tonight's post will be short, as they might be for a bit. I have too many papers to write for my actual classes to then have the energy to come up with some clever prose that will never be graded, or even seen by more than the loyal few. So today I'm thankful for the Little Engine That Could. Because he inspires me to push through these next two weeks. I know I can. I know I can. I know I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment