Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jeopardy

I have absolutely no motivation to do anything today. Something about Thursdays just make me want to sleep and watch TV all afternoon. Don't mind the fact that I still have 24 hours of grading left and two papers to write by next Tuesday. And yet I sit here and watch my roommate flip through the channels while waiting for The Office to start. Yeah, I'm getting so much done.

Speaking of flipping channels, I've discovered it's a pet peeve of mine. I can't stand when people continuously flip TV channels. Or radio stations. Or any sort of anything that's able to be flipped. I'm not sure why I care, but I do. When people don't stick with one thing for longer than five seconds, it takes lots of restraint for me not to punch them in the face. Okay maybe that's a little harsh. But still. It drives me crazy.

Which is why tonight, I'm grateful for Jeopardy, because that's the show we finally stuck with. Plus it's just an all-around awesome show. This is Jeopardy!

No comments:

Post a Comment