Sunday, May 9, 2010

Crime Shows

Good heavens I'm beginning to think I'll never catch up.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I don't know how I would have made it through today if there weren't such a thing as crime shows. See, I somehow managed to get about three days behind on my Spanish homework (never mind that's it's only a week into the semester), and had to spend the majority of my day trying to catch up. Which I didn't finish doing, in case you were wondering.

I don't know if you've ever tried to do six hours of Spanish homework straight before, but it's practically impossible without feeling insanity creep in. To combat this, I've discovered the beauty of the crime show channels. There are three of them that play crime show marathons all day, every day. As an added bonus, they all play different shows. One has Criminal Minds and CSI Miami; one has Law and Order: SVU and NCIS; and one plays nothing but the original CSI. What a great variety! I'm almost convinced that I would not have survived the day if there wasn't such a thing as crime shows. Because even though they scare the bejeebers out of me if I'm home alone at night, during the middle of the day while doing Spanish homework, I couldn't be more grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment