Sunday, May 16, 2010

Leftovers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I consider the first bridal shower I've ever been to to be a success. An awkward success, but a success nonetheless. I was rather worried about how the evening was going to go, mostly because of the horror stories I'd heard from my roommates, who have attended rather a lot of bridal showers. But it definitely wasn't what I expected.

I have to be honest. The food was the most successful part of the whole thing, though it would have been hard for it not to be amazing since Maren was in charge of it. We had chocolate-dipped strawberries, homemade salsa, and those wonderful Oreo truffles, which were even more wonderful than I thought they would be. And the best part was that we had leftovers. What could have been better? I definitely think that chocolate-dipped strawberries will be an excellent breakfast tomorrow morning. For which I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment