Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Naptime

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today was a pretty normal, nice humdrum day. I got up, went to class, came home from class, and had the whole day before to do with what I liked. So what did I do? I took a nap. A two-and-a-half hour nap.

I'm not entirely sure why I've been so tired recently. Granted, I have been getting up an hour earlier than I did last semester. And I've actually started working out on a (semi) regular basis. And I go to bed about an hour later than I used to. But honestly I really have no idea why I'm so tired all the time!

Thankfully, my schedule is such that I have time to take two-and-a-half hour naps. I have no idea where I would be without my nap-time; I already sleep through half of Spanish, so I really don't think I should catch up on sleep during the other half of the class too. There's just something so beautiful about napping, and I'm so grateful I have time to do it. Because I'm pretty sure I would have missed at least three Spanish classes already if I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment