Friday, May 7, 2010

Target

Monday, May 3, 2010

I love shopping, which is a slight problem when combined with my poor-college-student status. I've had to go through a rather painful process of learning to only buy what I need, and I'm hoping for the day when I won't have to worry about that anymore. My hard-earned skill was put to the test again today on yet another roommate shopping trip, this time to Target.

I love Target. It's just such a wonderful place, and it's relatively cheap too. I managed to find everything on my list, including food, for around forty dollars, which I think was quite a steal, especially since my list included new goggles and cutting boards. So while I wasn't able to buy everything that I would have liked to (because that would have been about half the store), I was able to get what I needed for cheap. Thank you, Target, for your wonderful steals.

No comments:

Post a Comment