Monday, May 3, 2010

My Short Walk to School

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring classes started yesterday. Well, spring class for me. I decided to just take Spanish because it's the only class I'm really trying to finish before heading to Jerusalem. Plus if I take classes during Spring term, I have to pay for them, but if I wait till Fall or Winter, I don't. Seems like a no-brainer to only take one class really.

The only problem with this one class is that it starts at eight o'clock in the morning. Disgusting? I think so. Luckily for me, I moved to a new apartment for spring term. And this new apartment is not a mile off campus like my last one was. Instead, I can see campus from my bedroom window, and I can set foot on campus by walking across the street. Which means that, even though I have to get up at an awful hour to spend two hours in class trying to understand a foreign language, I don't have to leave twenty-five minutes early to get there. I can actually get to campus in less than ten minutes. It's a fabulous set-up. I'm very thankful for my short walk to school, because it gives me an extra fifteen minutes of sleep time. And that makes the early hour a little more bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment