Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spanish Class Ending

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sadly, it's been one of those days where I just can't really remember what I did with my day. I find that to be rather pathetic. Probably because I spent practically all day studying Spanish, and that tends to fry my brain in a way I've never encountered before.

I don't know what it is about Spanish, but for some reason it's just one of those things that I cannot grasp. I began my bilingual studies in seventh grade, and have continued them till now, expect for my freshman year of college when I decided to take a break. So you would think, after seven years of it, that I would be pretty darn fluent. Well, you thought wrong. I'm awful.

Which makes my Spanish class this semester that much more difficult. I'm already bad enough, but when you add "eight in the morning," "every day," and "two hours long" to the mix, it makes it exponentially worse. So what am I grateful here? Well, I guess it's the knowledge that Spanish is almost over. I can't even express how happy it makes me to write those words. Not that I don't like the Spanish language. I would love to be fluent. It's that I don't like the Spanish class. I'm very thankful that I'm almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment